Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida is the best Coral reef, marine life, colorful fish and warm water. Did you know that Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida is a great place to snorkel? The snorkeling and diving off the Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida are well-known for being home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet. With a huge variety of different tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida is a must activity for all the family. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist. Snorkeling & Diving in Nusa Lembongan on one of our Lembongan day Cruises is an experience to be treasured and remembered!
Snorkeling is included as part of each Lembongan day cruise and we have full-time snorkeling guides who will help you with your equipment. In the water, we have full-time supervision by our trained staff; we also have life jackets and flotation devices for those that are not so comfortable in the water. Our specially designated snorkeling areas make snorkeling in Lembongan a really safe and enjoyable activity for all the family
This package is the best way to enjoy the snorkeling around the 3 island of Paradise and also to explore the beauty of Lembongan island. We provide you the best program for the day Snorkeling the boat around beautiful 3 islands and tour around the best place in Nusa Lembongan include :
- Return Hotel Transfer from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur and Ubud ( pick up the hotel from 7.45 – 8.00 and will back to hotel 17.00 – 17.30
- Return Fast Boat transfer ( departure from Sanur 9.15 – 9.30 and departure from Lembongan 16.00 – 16.15. if you would like to stay on the island we can organize an open ticket and you can choose the date and time departure from Lembongan: 8.30, 12.30 or 16.00
- 3 spot Snorkeling Tour to Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan start from 10.45 – 13.30, depending on the current, swell, tide and weather condition. If the condition good we will go to Manta bay, crystal bay and Toyapakeh and if the condition not good, big swell we will go to Gamat bay or Ceningan point, Toyapakeh wall and Mangrove point.
- Towel, Locker, snorkeling equipment (Fin, snorkel, and Mask) snorkeling guide, and Mineral water
- Buffet lunch Indonesian food include Jus and mineral water from 13:30-14:30
- Mangrove tour with Kayak or small traditional boat from 14:30-15:00
- PRESS HERE FOR BOOK